It was a Goodr running day today, and no my English doesn't suck. It was an excellent amazing run and I lost my Goodr sunglasses. Crapdangit to quote the infamous Chris Nonhof. I could have lost them when I fell or during my crazy insane descent - either way, they don't belong perched on top of my head. Did 11.5 km - wasn't exactly the route as planned but it worked and was wonderful.
My run in 35 secconds
My run in 35 secconds
That wasn't supposed to happen.
Really, I tripped over that?
Now the fun begins
I guess this is the route
I made it part way down, now what?
My destination
I finally made it down, took maybe 15 minutes trying to find a route - some routes seemed promising only to result in sheer drop offs.
Hard to tell in these pics but there are homes built in there.
This pic is easier to see - if you look carefully there are two doors - the one one the right is more visible.
I mentioned it yesterday, but running through this pine forest is unbelievable, the smell of the pine and the wind whistling through the trees is amazing.
Not sure what is happening here - either cut the tree down or not - would like to know why they go about it this way - must be a good reason.
Tomorrow is a rest day - no running. Hired a guide and am doing a 7 hour hike by a canyon about an hour from here. Can't wait.

Comments
Post a Comment